Thursday, November 04, 2010

Phenomenon

现在上海浦东,气候大约17度。
明天会去客户工厂开会,如无意外礼拜五可回大马了。
才刚新婚两天而已就要立刻飞来中国公干了,很对不起老婆。
所以到澳门买了个Ipod Touch给老婆,想哄哄老婆的说。

他妈的,我怎么讲话越来越有中国腔了。

躲在房间看完Phenomenon这部戏,是我喜欢的其中一部电影。
今日再看,与以前在戏院里看时的心情不一样。
随着年龄增长,追求的东西也已不一样。

以前总是喜欢把事情复杂化,尤其在下棋方面。
爱把整个棋局搞得复杂,再与对手斗智在复杂的棋局里击倒对方。
现在?不想要复杂化事情了。越简单越好咯。

我想也是因为懒惰吧。现连部落格都少写了。
虽然近来真的是忙得透不过气的说。

他妈的,我讲话又有中国腔了。

Change The World (by Eric Clapton)
******************************
If I can reach the stars,
Pull one down for you,
Shine it on my heart
So you could see the truth:

That this love I have inside
Is everything it seems.
But for now I find
It's only in my dreams.

And I can change the world,
I will be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.

And if I could be king,
Even for a day,
I'd take you as my queen;
I'd have it no other way.

And our love would rule
This kingdom we had made.
Till then I'd be a fool,
Wishing for the day...

That I can change the world,
I would be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.
Baby if I could change the world.

I could change the world,
I would be the sunlight in your universe.
You would think my love was really something good,
Baby if I could change the world.
Baby if I could change the world.
Baby if I could change the world.

No comments: